INTERIOR DRONE VIDEOS
Global Aerial Video VR Interior Presentation Program
Global Aerial Video is now introducing our Interior 360VR Presentation Program. This is the most advanced format in the market with full Virtual Reality Immersion capabilities. We have priced this product at very compeitive rate ranging from $199.00 for a 2,500 square foot home. This package includes final production, agent credit, and consumer access as well as SEO support!
In real life, we experience things spatially. Much in the same way our brains identify people by subconsciously measuring facial characteristics, we analyze the world around us by constantly calculating distances, sizes, and volumes.A 3D property showcases gives your audience a true sense of presence—the feeling of actually being there. Break down distance barriers by taking prospective buyers anywhere, from anywhere!
What is a 3D showcase?
What do we do?
How do you Create a 3D Rendering?
How long does it take?
What preparations need to to be made before our technician arrives?
How does it work?
1. Schedule an appointment with us online.
2. Select optional features such as steadicam, aerial, or single-property landing page.
3. Pay for your selected service(s).
2. Technician meets you at the property at time of appointment
3. After a 5 minute walk through; technician is ready to begin scanning the property and perform optional services.
4. 24 hours later you have a completed showcase; ready for the web. Other services such as video editing and floor plans require slightly longer post production. Most jobs are completed within 48 hours.
What if I am not satisfied with results?
When you receive our final product, you then have 48 hours to approve, or in the rare case that expectations are not met, return it to us to address any technical concerns, or refund your payment (Keep in mind, staging the property is our client’s responsibility).
How do I use the final product?
a) The “embed code” is provided so you can post your 3D showcase on your company’s web site or any other web property.
b) A direct link you can use to point an audience to to the live 3D showcase of the property online.
c) A link to the content files for included and/or optional services (MLS photos, High Resolution Photos, Videos, etc.).