Bring Your Museum to Life with our Virtual Museum Tours
The essence of excellent Museum interpretation and exhibit development is creating powerful, intriguing stories – told effectively by visual storytelling. Successful Museum curators fully understand and apply this concept. When creating Museum visitor experiences, it pays to tap into all the available human senses like sight, sound, touch, taste and smell (when relevant). How this is best done will also relate to how well you know your Museum visitor markets. Most markets young and old will welcome imaginative opportunities for interactivity and participation.
A Museum that promotes enjoyment and intrigue on the part of the Museum staff will most likely carry over to customers and boost their sense of satisfaction with the total visitor experience. While still retaining its sense of purpose and authenticity, the ultimate aim of a museum is to in some way capture people’s imaginations or evoke a response. Our Virtual Museum Tours give Museums an opportunity to offer their visitors a 360 degree virtual walkthrough of their Museum where viewers have the opportunity to gain access to a variety of ancient artifacts and photo galleries of additional museum archives; giving them an immersive feel of the museum and its essence, all from the comfort of their own computer or mobile device.
Your Museum will be able to capture the imagination of visitors and bring your stories to life with our Virtual Museum Tours, Museum Aerial Photography, and HDR Museum Photography services.
How We Can Help Museums
- Virtual Museum Tours are a great way to virtually walk through a museum and get a feel for what it’s about.
- Audio voiceovers give museum curators the ability to navigate viewers through a Virtual Museum Tour from one panoramic to another.
- Custom floor-plans with hot spots can help visitors get a better understanding of the Museum layout.
- Gallery slideshows introduce visitors to exclusive Museum archives.
- Virtual Museum Tour “Pop-Ups” are a great way to fully describe specific artifacts or archives.
- Museum HDR Photography can help depict the vibrancy and texture of each artifact.
- Visually enhance the appeal of your Museum with professional Museum HDR Photography.
- Quality HDR imaging enables you to use the photos for marketing collateral.
- Give your brand a facelift with modern Museum HDR Photography.
- Use the high res images on your website for a great 1st impression that showcases your Museum in its best light.
Aerial Drone Photography
- Allow potential museum guest to view your museums architecture and design from a bird’s eye view.
- Display your museum from new dynamic angles.
- Showcase the unique aspects of your Museums design from a distinct widespread point-of-view.
- Use our Museum Aerial Photography Service to create a smooth, walk-through style video of your Museum.
- Use these crystal clear Aerial Photos with your marketing collateral to create a one of a kind perspective of your Museum
You choose a date range that fits your schedule and we find the best time to get a 360 photographer out to shoot your property.
Our certified photographers arrive, set up the property, and capture all requested panoramic views, still photos, and aerial images.
Our skilled team of editors and programmers touch up your photos, stitch your 360 panoramas, and code/produce your 360 Tour.
Our project managers oversee the process from start to finish and ensure that each project is delivered on time and to your liking.