Virtual Tours For Golf Courses At An Elite Gold Member Level
In order for your golf course and/or country club to be successful, many elements have to come together. Two key factors that go hand in hand are value and course condition. The average golfer, when given the choice, will be willing to pay a higher greens fee to play a golf course which is well maintained and can be previewed, and plotted out.
Having the ability to successfully mark off yardages, and view pin placement are enormous advantages when trying to shave strokes off a handicap. Most players recognize that golf is a sport of patience and discipline. It takes years of practice and hard work to master the game. Therefore, serious golfers are constantly looking for any help they can get, whether it be equipment, mechanics, or general pro tips.
Golfers will regularly play a golf course they can improve and learn on. Our Virtual Tours For Golf Courses, Golf Course Photography and Aerial Photography Services give your golf facility the ability to provide golfers with an interactive, virtual view of your course before ever stepping foot on it. The bird’s eye view of the course can allow golfers to map out the course prior to their tee time. This ultimately gives your golf course a remarkable competitive advantage unlike any other.
By allowing golfers to clearly view the fairway, bunkers, and tees, it gives them a better understanding of how to strategize for the course. The better they perform, the better the chance of them staying longer and coming back to your golf course on a regular basis.
Additionally, you steadily build revenue off the merchandise and amenities that can be purchased at your other facilities. Our Golf Course Virtual Tours, Aerial Photography Services, and Golf Cours Photography Services allow any golf facility to show off their driving range, pro shop, locker rooms, or even the full service bar and grill, 24 hours a day, 7 days week.
Many golf courses also have luxury clubhouses complete with dining, event spaces, fitness centers, and more. It’s well known that a major source of revenue for county clubs comes from memberships. Our 360 Virtual Tours and HDR Photography can provide a full walkthrough of the Golf Course and all of the clubhouse amenities. Providing potential members with an end to end virtual experience of your entire facility and aiding tremendously in their decision to join your country club as a well paying member.
Creating a memorable experience for golfers insures a sense of comfort and belonging, making them want to come back to your course more frequently. Provide them with the elite quality service they expect and offer them an unforgettable experience hard to forget, with our state-of-the-art walkthrough style 360 Photography, Aerial Photography Services, and Country Club HDR Photography.
How we can help visually market Golf Courses
360° Virtual Presentation Tours
- Custom buttons from within the Golf Course Virtual Tour can link any form of instructional videos, pro tips, and daily course conditions
- Pop up windows can display holiday/weekend/twilight rates and various upcoming tournaments from within the 360 Virtual Tours for Golf Courses.
- Golf Course 360 Tour Slide shows can help highlight different signature holes or the accommodations of the club house
- Golf Course Photographers are reliable and assessable to exceed every request
- You and your company retain the rights to any Golf Course Photography.
- Link the high quality images from our Golf Course Photography Services into your Yelp page and increase your exposure
Aerial Drone Photography
- Examine elevated Aerial Golf Course Photography shots to get perspective on scenic views that will add a pleasant aesthetic to your golfing experience
- Attach personalized walk-through Golf Course Aerial Drone Videos to showcase the full course layout (yardages, pin placement, elevation changes, etc.)
- View the Golf Course Aerial Drone Photography from a birds eye view and allow golfers to appreciate precision and artistry of your course.
Golf Course Photography Payoff Quote
The average cost for a Golf Course to receive a Virtual Tour, Golf Course Photography, and Golf Aerial Photography is roughly $2000.
If a Golf Course makes the low average of $100 per tee time with other normal purchases factored in, it will take roughly 20 rounds to pay off their initial investment into Tours, Photos, and Golf Course Aerials.
Golf Courses serve well over 20 rounds per day, therefore it will will take less than one day to pay off their investment into 360 Tours, Golf Course Photos, and Golf Course Drone Aerial Photography.
It will take 1 day to pay off your investment